Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good morning blog:

Talk about a contrasting few days. Sunday was not good at all. I woke up in a foul mood because I hadn't slept worth shit all week, my car battery died and Defined Fitness was still busting my chops over this account problem that had been there since May. In the grand scheme, not big things, but it's always the accumulation of little things that can sour your day more than anything.

Monday, however, was good. It was good because I was successful at un-doing all the things that had been wrong on Sunday. I slept great and by some great miracle, the car started on Monday morning with no problems. I made it to the gym and finally got the account straightened out. My car started again on my way to the dealership to get it fixed but actually died while I was waiting in line. Nice, eh? But of all places for a car battery to give out for good, you can't really beat a service center at an auto dealership. I also went and saw Avatar, but I would hardly consider that a highlight.

Today, however, is a big day. I go back to the doctor for my 6 month follow-up. Hoping for the best.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.