Friday, December 25, 2009

Good morning blog:

Merry Christmas! Good day so far, but it's only 9 am.

My doctor's appointment went well. I'm still cancer free and the doctor hinted that since it's been nearly a year and a half since my diagnosis and it hasn't returned, I'm close to being in the clear. I saw online that my chance of recurrence is now around 10-20%. Pretty good odds, I'd say. But then again, I figure it was really rare that I would get it to begin with, so you never really know. All I know is that I'm glad it's done with for now and I don't have to even think about it for another 6 months. This time around I was much more nervous than usual. Not sure why that is.


No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.