Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog V

Like I had guessed, my PET scan was read early. Lucky me, it all came back normal and the stuff they found on the one back in July was gone. I figured it would be, but it was still nice to have the confirmation. All I have left is the second blood test to confirm everything then I will officially be done with this cancer crap. Woohoo!!

I also voted today. I was planning to wait until election day, but I had nothing else to do, so I just went today. I had threatened to vote third party and today I actually followed through and voted for Barr for President.

The thing about my health stuff, I'm still slacking really bad. I am starting to wonder what in the hell it is going to take to motivate me. The water intake has been the issue lately and I haven't realized how thirsty and dehydrated I've been until I started drinking. I was able to down nearly 2 liters before I began to even feel like normal. That's not good! Anyway, that's going to be my first step, try and drink more water, at least a gallon a day.

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.