Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog VI

On my scale of important days, Halloween doesn't really register much. Honestly, it never did, even when I was a kid. It always seemed like more of a hassle than anything. I can get my own damn candy, why actually knock on people's doors for it? Frankly, I never even understood the point of it or what it was for. On that note, I didn't do anything this year that I don't normally do on Friday. Actually, I crashed out early, around 9 haha.

******* Totally unrelated point coming ***********

What I find funny is the disconnect between how we envision how our lives could be verses the reality of how it probably will be. For my post cancer life, for example, I've spent many useless brain cells imagining how I would be physically, spiritually, emotionally and honestly, I just lack the will power to achieve all of those goals. For the last several years, since high school, I've lacked serious motivation to do anything hard that doesn't involve school or work. It's like I have no desire to improve my life. Why? Who knows. Anyway, as frustrating as it is, I will try to keep at it.

I still haven't found the motivation to hit the elliptical runner, but I have been doing better with my hydration. I've been drinking over a gallon a day, but it still doesn't quite seem to be enough. I've been feeling better, but my urine is still a yellowish color, which means I'm still probably not drinking enough. Anyway, I'll finish out the week with a gallon then bump it up to a gallon and a liter next week.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.