Monday, November 3, 2008

Despite the issues with my hydration and the fact that I haven't been able to do a solid workout yet, my weight this week was down a little bit, 218, from 220 last time I weighed. I think a lot of my steroid weight has come off recently and I've also been losing some water weight. I don't really expect this to continue without some kind of exercize plan, but it's hard to find the motivation when I can't life because of my port. I'm hoping that on Wednesday the doctor gives me the all clear and that I can get this damn thing out of me and hit the gym in a serious way.

This week, I've set a fairly easy fitness goal for myself. Recently I've become enamored with Durango Joe's burritos. I've been averaging about two a week. No more! In high school, when I was losing weight, I was able to eat the burritos they served for breakfast once a week, but I don't know that I have quite the same will power now that I had back then. So, for the time being, I'll just have to stay away totally.

Maybe someday I will learn some self-control.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.