Saturday, November 29, 2008

Heading Home

I managed to survive another Roswell trip. It was not wholly terrible, but as usual, it wreaked havoc on my digestive system. I always manage to get an upset stomach when I'm there. I don't know if its the food itself- which tends to contain more dairy than my stomach likes- or the shear quantity of food I tend to eat when I'm there. I suspect it is the food itself because I tend to be a binge eater and eat a lot when I'm home too, although without the stomach problems I tend to get when I'm there.

But no matter, I'll be home tomorrow and back to normal with my diet. I suspect that's not a good thing, though, because my normal diet sucks. That's really the problem with my attempts at fitness: I have neither the proper diet nor the consistency in my workouts to make any long-term difference. That's what I had when I successfully lost weight back in high school, a decent diet and a consistent workout plan. I've tried many times to get back to repeat what I did then, but my daily routine is so different now it would be hard to fit that stuff in the way I used to...

Oh, who am I kidding, I just lack the will power.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.