Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog VII

I ask myself frequently, what is the point of having this blog? Nobody reads it and thus far I haven't really made any changes worthy of any mention at all, which is the whole reason I started it in the first place.

In the past, I have given up on blogs simply because I run out of things to say and nobody cared enough to read it even when I did. I think what I need is a change in perspective. Honestly, who cares if people read it? A blog is a diverse thing. It can be a popular one that people read and comment on or it can be a chronicle of somebody's life, a record of their journey. The problem is that I have always shot for the former when I should have been looking for the latter. I have an opportunity to change and the modern technology to chronicle it.

I also have to stick with it. In past blogs I've given up too fast. I managed to keep one of my other blogs for a few months, but I eventually quit it. I need to try harder to stick with it this time around.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.