Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here I am.... sick..... again. It gets pretty old, I must say. Thankfully, this is just a cold and it will soon pass. My mom actually made me go to the doctor the other day just to make sure it wasn't anything big.

I also got my port out yesterday. This marks the official end of my chemo. I thought I would feel more liberated than I do, but that was such a hectic day, I guess it hasn't hit me yet that the chemo is actually done. I had dreamed of the day for a while; either the day of the port removal or the next one, I would go to the gym and get a good workout in, I couldn't though because of this son of a bitch cold. I took the dog for a walk instead. Not really a great alternative, but its something. I don't know when the true re-building of my body will begin, but one of these days, I will have to get the willpower to do something.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.