Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coming Back to Life

I feel the end has come to my post cancer lethargy. I think it was good to simply get out of town for a few days and get away from all the memories of the past few months. Although what's funny about that is I didn't get away totally, two of my doctors were there as well. Oh well, that's ok, one shouldn't totally forget.

In the spirit of my re-awakening, one of the first things I did was email the professor at my graduate school and started to get all my school stuff in order. I've also been reading more and starting to get out of the mental slump that has actually existed well before the cancer.

One thing I just can't seem to get to, however, is the physical stuff. I realized while walking through Central Park just how out of shape I actually am. A lot of my muscle definition is gone and I can hardly walk up a bunch of stairs without feeling winded. My port comes out next Wednesday, so hopefully I can start hitting the gym again soon.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.