Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Thoughts for 1/10/2010

1) I think 2010 is going to be a long year for me typingwise. We are barely 10 days into it, and every time I type the year, I always seem to type 210 before I realize my mistake.

2) I'm impressed that the Cowboys managed to beat the Eagles so convincingly two weeks in a row. I think they can take the Vikings, but my inner pessimist seems to think that they have gone as far as this team is destined to go.

3) I think that sleeping is much easier when you take 3 allergy pills instead of just 2.

4) I think that the Bigelow Sweet Dreams herbal tea is a great product.

5) I've been stalling putting on the finishing touches on my resume. I think that I don't want to accept that this little world of college life that I have been living in for a while is going to change. But I feel determined not to make the same mistakes I made when I graduated from UNM. I'm going to be more ready this time.

6) Leaving Farmington again always gives me mixed emotions. I'm ready to start the grind again, but sad at the people I'm leaving behind.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.