Monday, February 16, 2009

Drained

Today I'm feeling physically and mentally spent. I've been on, essentially, a week long cram session for a macroeconomic theory exam tomorrow and, despite all the time put into it, I still don't feel confident about it. I also have an econometric exam looming around the corner and as soon as I finish with this exam, I have to start getting ready for that one. And then, of course, there is the RA job which hasn't been too bad for the last week, but will probably start picking up here again soon.

I'm not complaining. Everybody is busy and part of me believes that having stuff to do is good for the soul. But I feel that I'm not being as productive as I could be. My mind has been wandering a lot and I find myself wanting to do anything but school work. On my best days I have the attention span of a gnat, but when things start to pile up and I began to get worn down, the problem is magnified by 10 fold.

I want to be more productive. I want to get stuff done and not spend hours upon hours doing them. I want to be efficient with my time so that I have more of it to do the things that I want, but lately, I'm just lacking in focus and ambition.

I need some R&R time and its only a month into the semester!

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.