Saturday, February 28, 2009

Da Vinci

It's funny, on Tuesday I managed to write two entries, but since then, nothing. Nada. Zip. I have felt mentally spint and don't really have very many thoughts swimming in my brain at the moment. 

This must be what writer's block feels like. Ugh. It sucks.

Anyway, I've been toying around with an idea, but I haven't decided if I should do it or not. I was sitting in Barnes and Noble the other day reading this book on Da Vinci and discovered that he carried a notebook around with him everywhere he went, so he could write down all the little thoughts that occur to him. Sometimes they were deeply profound, sometimes they weren't, but he noted everything none the less. I'm wondering if this is something that I should do. I have a million thoughts in my head every single day and the vast, vast majority of them go nowhere. I don't know... maybe there is something very deep and profound in this vast wasteland that is my brain that is just dying to get out.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.