Saturday, February 21, 2009

Screw Titles

I haven't written in here much lately because frankly, I haven't had much to say. For me to write anything interesting, I need to have a relatively uncluttered mind and lately, it has been anything but that. An exam piled on top of another exam and being eyeball deep in academic literature will suck the imagination out of any Peter Pan wanna be. But I guess it's ok. I spent a whole year in fantasy land and I guess I needed to get back to Earth a little bit.

But on to what I really wanted to say....

For the past several months, I've been making a lot of progress. My anxiety and OCD have been relatively under control and I haven't been slipping into periods of rabid depression like I used to. But lately, I've been getting sloppy and allowing myself to slip back into my old habits. It's hard to make lasting changes, but eventually, everybody has to make a choice. You can either move forward, or you can stay where you are. I felt pretty damn sick of being stalled, but was I sick enough?

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.