Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday August 7


Friday Friday Friday. Usually, Friday doesn't mean much to me because I work weekends, but today, I actually have a Friday off. Well, I didn't technically, but somebody wanted my shift, so I happily gave it to them... good times. I guess I shouldn't say usually. When I'm in school I always have weekends off, if I wanted them off, that is. I usually had something to do on the weekends, so I guess it wasn't really off, was it?

It looks like Vanessa Hudgens has another naked picture on the internet scandal. That's the second one in 2 years now. You would think somebody who likes being naked, as she obviously does, would be a little more careful. I guess her Blackberry got hacked or something this time and the naked pictures got sent out. Seriously? What kind of person, especially one whose privacy is constantly under attack, would keep naked pictures of themselves on their phone. Strange, strange girl.

Yesterday I watched Revolution, the train wreck of a movie that nearly cost Al Pacino his career back in 1985. The interesting part about this was they did an interview afterward with Pacino and the director (I forget who, some hack) and they still didn't see anything fundamentally wrong with the movie. They still thought it was good, just lacking in certain areas they couldn't fix because it was so rushed by the studio. Lame man. The movie was bad in a lot of areas, particularly the story. It was all over the place and had NO consistency at all. Oh Al, you make such great movies, but why must you torture your fans with crap like this?

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.