Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday August 22


I did something novel yesterday, an evening workout. I went to the gym at about 7 and as far as I can remember, I have never gone that late before. 5ish maybe, but never 7. I actually had a pretty good workout, which was amazing since I usually don't when I go at times that are out of the ordinary. This was spur of the moment decision that I made when I decided I didn't want to sit at home and feel pathetic on Friday night. Granted, it isn't a GREAT way to spend my Friday night, but its something, right? Right?


A few weeks ago I bought the Firefly series and now that I'm almost done with it, I can say with honesty that it is a fucking crime what they did to that show! Some episodes were just alright, but others were near-brilliant. "Out of Gas", for example, is how a tv show should be done. It's a damn damn shame.

1 comment:

Neo0351 said...

haha, its about time, ive been trying to get you to watch that show for years. i gotta say my favorites are "our mrs. reynolds" "jaynestown" "shindig" and "war stories" but i think they are all awesome

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.