Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ah fall, a chill enters the air, leaves start to change, you start to see light at the end of the academic tunnel and, unfortunately, THE WHOLE FREAKING ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT AT NMSU GETS SICK! The cold is going around in a bad, bad way. You can almost feel the stench of virus and ill health in the air.

I couldn't avoid it. I too fell prey to the common cold. When I first started to feel sick around Saturday afternoon I dreaded the worst, the flu. Saturday night I was sick as a dog and despite loading up on nyquil, I slept like crap and ended up waking up every hour or so. Same drill on Sunday night. This thing has lingered much longer than I thought it would. Here we are on Wednesday and I'm still sick. I am very much on the upswing though and expect to be 100% by Friday.



No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.