Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday's can be kind of a drag. There's too much on tv to justify putting in a movie, yet, not enough to keep me occupied all night. There's shows I like, but also, plenty horrible crap.

SNL Weekend Update Show: Terrible! Why does this show exist?!? SNL stinks to high heavens these days and not even watchable, either on Saturday or on Thursday

Parks and Recreation: Worse than SNL. A cheap and pathetic Office rip-off. Why doesn't Amy Phoeler just go away already.

The Office: Been a fan for years. Still watch every week, but the show is starting to grow a little stale. Curious to see the manager conflict between Michael and Jim though.

Community: Just started, but I'm interested. I expect good things from this show, so naturally, they will cancel it.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.