Thursday, October 15, 2009

It looks like it's shaping up to be another really busy week coming up. I have a ton of stuff do on Thursday, one assignment of which is totally unnecessary as it should have been given last weekend when I had practically nothing. It's probably better for me, though, to have lots to do rather than little. When I have lots, I get lots done and tend to stay more focused. When I have little to do, NOTHING tends to get done, even the little I have.

Got my econometrics exam back and the grade wasn't bad. He was very, very generous, though, because I didn't really do all that well. I guess I don't really care. I'm just ready to move on from that material anyway. Hopefully I will get my micro theory exam back today, and while I think I did well, you can never tell. I have one more test in this little cycle on Tuesday then I will be test free for a while... yippie.

Things are really starting to kick into high gear with movies this weekend. I have basically two choices, Where the Wild Things are and Law Abiding Citizen. I suppose I COULD go see both, but I don't really want to spend that money. I plan to see Law Abiding Citizen, but should Where the Wild Things Are turn up online, I wouldn't be dissapointed.

Speaking of movies, I finally finished with the "A's" of Roger Ebert's Great Movies list. I would say that about 90% of them I have liked so far, but the "B's" aren't off to a particularly great start. So far, they've been largely 40s-50s flicks, which are ok, but I was never able to get into those quite as easily as I could the later ones. Last night I watched the old Humphrey Bogart movie Beat the Devil, which I HATED. I have a string of Bogart's coming up, so hopefully they will get better.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.