Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday June 8

It was bound to happen...

I work there, she used to work there and still spends a lot of time there. We were bound to run into each other at some point.

I knew it was going to be awkward. I wouldn't know what to say, I wouldn't know how to act.

However, it happened sooner than I thought. Thankfully, it wasn't that bad. We made small talk and, although there was a giant elephant in the room, we were content to let it stay undisturbed.

It was kind of nice, in a way. I know for sure now that the chemistry we once had was gone and there was no longer any pressure. Maybe we will be friends, maybe we won't, but either way I was glad to get that encounter out of the way and go forward however I can.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.