Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday June 10

You'd think I would know better...

I work in retail, so I deal with jerkoff customers all day. You would think that I would remember this fact when dealing w/ cashiers and people who work at a counter, but sometimes, alas, the lesson is sometimes forgotten. While I didn't get totally irate with the guy at Defined Fitness, I wasn't as nice as I should have been.

A simple fact of life, most of the people who work behind a register are not to blame for whatever problem you have. And most likely, they can't help you or fix it. The enemy is some cold, corporate structure in a city that is hundreds, perhaps thousands of miles away... chill out dude.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.