Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday June 24

I had another good day today. I had my doctor's appointment and, as expected, he said my blood work and CAT scan were good and that I'm still cancer free. What I didn't expect, however, was the bumping of my follow-up schedule from every 3 months to every 6 months. I didn't think that would happen for at least one more cycle.

I was kind of in a funk for a while, but things are started to happen again. Things are starting to go well again. If only it ever stayed that way...

1 comment:

SamRay said...

Great news about the check up. I to find that its harder for things to stay in that positive groove. One negative happens and it just resets everything.

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.