Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday March 22

Nice day today. Almost the kind of day where you just want to run out and start taking pictures of everything..... almost. What's funny about days like is is the fact that these are the kind of days that end up being the laziest.

Oh well....

Had a good day yesterday hanging out with a friend. I've come to realize how packed my social schedule is this week. I can be quite popular when I want to be... ah yes... want to be. Sometimes I don't, which is fine. Too much popularity can kill you (not literally of course).

Anyway, yes, it was a good day. She made me lunch (it was breakfast food, but it after 11, so I consider it lunch) afterwards we went to the mall so she could hand in some job applications. I don't know if she will get hired anywhere, but in a town like this, that's as good a thing to do as any. We then went by Hastings and I saw some of my old friends and chatted with them for a bit. Naturally it wasn't too much since they were at work, but it was just enough so conversations don't run stale. Some people you can just talk to forever and ever, but there are other kinds of relationships that thrive with a quick word every now and then.

The day wasn't 100% good, though. One old friend wasn't particularly enamored to see me. I guess we've had a falling out and she very nearly blew me off until I dragged her back to talk to me for a second. Even then, it wasn't much. Everybody whose anybody knows the history between me and this person and those who witnessed what went down thought it was crap the way she acted (and has been acting). So did I. Several people have told me that I should call her and give her a piece of my mind, the very angry piece. I was going to, but I thought better of it. That's not really my style, plus, there are better ways to get my revenge. Surely I'll think of something more devious...

or maybe not...

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.