Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thursday March 26

I had some other stuff I was working on for here today, but frankly, I don't care about that stuff anymore.

Frankly, I'm kind of in a pissy mood tonight. It's a long and very dumb story, but essentially, I got totally played by a person who I thought was my friend. I should have seen it coming. I knew who this person was and what she was about, but I was a naive fool. A damned, naive fool. Then, of course, each time she makes such a fool out of me, I go crying to some of my friends about it.

Seriously, I'm pathetic.

But no more! I'm done with this person and I'm just sick of her bullshit.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.