Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday September 25

Super productive day today. I got both econometrics and most of my micro homework finished. I will work on the rest tomorrow as well as my water regulation homework, which is going to be a bit of a bitch.

I contemplated not going to the gym this morning, just getting up, coming here, and getting things done, but I was up super early today, 5:30, so I decided to just go ahead and go to the gym. I had never worked out at 6ish in the morning before, so it was kind of a strange experience. I almost never workout when it is dark out, morning or evening, so it all had a different feel. I figured I was going to be dragging ass in there today, but not really. I was pretty sharp.

Eh, who cares.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.