Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday September 17

I have had a reasonably easy week. Some classes got cancelled, which gave me more time to work on the classes that weren't.

A somewhat annoying issue, though, is the fact that I still haven't been able to sleep particularly well. No matter what I take, 10mg of melatonin yesterday, it is still hard to fall asleep. My body is tired, exhausted, in fact, but my brain just won't quit. Part of it, I'm sure, is the fact that people have been calling me and sending me text messages later than usual. Last night, for example, right as my head hit the pillow, one of my brother's called me. Nice.

It could be stress, but I honestly don't feel particularly stressed. Yeah, I have a lot to do, but I think I have a good handle on things and am managing my time well. I don't have anything terribly pressing coming up either. I don't know what it is. Probably just overstimulation.

In other news, tonight is a big night for t.v., The Office seasons premiere is tonight and a new show that I'm curious about, Community, comes on as well. The thing about The Office, though, is that it is on the downward slide of its run. I thought last season was AWFUL. That whole thing with the Michael Scott Paper Company I thought was very annoying and gimmicky. Of course it wasn't going to last, so what was the point of it to begin with?

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.