Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday September 10

Really, really busy the last few days and I haven't been quite as on top of things as I normally am. My Netflix deliveries have hit a bit of a snag, which I think is a blessing in disguise because otherwise I would have never had the extra motivation needed to get my backlog of work done. I'm just about caught up now, though.

I spent the last two nights doing homework. Nights! Doing homework! I haven't had to do homework in the evening for going on a few years now and I have to say that I don't like it. I'm doing school stuff all day and the last thing I want is more school when I get home. There's just no other way to cram it all in, though. Just busy busy busy.

Note to self: don't discuss algebra problems with ag. econ graduate students. They can do them much better than traditional econ grad students and are considerably more smug about it. I'll take my advice from the engineering major who agreed with me that the equation we had to solve was a total bitch. Yeah. That makes me feel better for not being able to solve it.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.