Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday September 27










I'm still fighting with finding the right template here in Blogger. I've always had this problem with Blogger, their choice of templates SUCK, but I'm having a hard time leaving one of my precious Google products behind. It will be ok, it's just a matter of finding the right one.
I saw Annie Hall for the first time last night and I can't believe I hadn't seen it sooner. It's one of the greatest movies I think I have ever seen. It's actually funny. Comedies are hard for me because I have a very narrow sense of humor, but this one got me in the right way.

My favorite scene is the one where they are standing in line at the movie and in front of a guy who is, rather negatively, discussing the works of Fredrico Felini and Marshall McLuhan. After a while, Allen leaves the line and talks directly into the camera causing the guy behind him to do the same in his defense. The brilliant part is when Allen pulls McLuhan himself out from behind a poster to settle the issue. Brilliant.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.