Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fear

I often wonder why I fear certain things the way I do. I'm not talking about things that are actually scary, such as knife wielding leprechauns breaking down your door or emo kids, but those sort of everyday anxieties that everybody has, but used to control me.

I faced one of the most scary things a person could face (if not the scariest, at least in the top 10) and came out of it in relatively good shape. It makes everything else seem kind of stupid. Starting school, starting a new job, big assignment or test.... all those things are nothing compared to cancer.

Anxiety is really silly, when you think about it.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.