Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

A series of strange events occurred this morning that not only caused me to end up at work on my day off, but be there an hour earlier than normal! First, I woke up unusually early for a Saturday morning, 7:30. Second, I went downstairs earlier than normal because the upstairs bathroom was occupied and third I happened to be standing right next to the phone when it rang. I didn't really mind going in today as I had nothing better to do. In fact, with that strange array of events, I was almost excited to go in thinking maybe I was destined for something to happen there. Alas, it was not to be. Granted, it wasn't a terrible day, but nothing great happened.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.