Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday April 10

I meant to comment on Lost the other day, but I got distracted and forgot. It was a really interesting episode, I thought, for a few reasons. First, this is the first episode in which Ben shows that he has some sort of moral fiber and guilt about what happened to his daughter. He spared Alex's life when she was a baby, he didn't kill Penny because her son was around and we learn that he is still haunted by his role in his daughter's death. What next? Totally different Ben in this episode.

Second, we started to get an idea of what is behind the pissing match between Ben and Widmore. I guess it was because Ben had something to do w/ Widmore's banishment and the fact that he let baby Alex live when Widmore thought she should have died. I say "start to get an idea" because I suspect there is more to this story, as there always is with Lost.



No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.