Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday April 29

I was clearing out some of my old myspace emails yesterday and it really hit home how much I have changed. My thought patterns were so negative back then. Frankly, I didn't see how anybody could stand to be friends with me. I deleted most of them, but I should have kept them simply for the record.... no matter how many of my old habits remain, my life is 100x's better now than it was then.

Today was kind of a weird day.... ever have one of those where the morning is so entierly different from the afternoon? This morning was AWFUL. I had those damn NMSU guys pestering me about the job thing, my internet was out and what I really, really wanted for lunch was sold out... Thankfully, Quiznos saved the day and everything after that was great. I had a real productive afternoon.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.