Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday April 14

My great productivity streak of April 2009 has continued into this week. For several months now, I was having issues w/ the new version of Excel and I couldn't, for the life of me, get a proper regression. I had resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to do it on SAS, which I don't particularly like.... blah. Magically, however, when I went in there on Excel to get my data everything worked the way it was supposed to. Now that I have my regression and my tests done, I can go on my happy little way to finishing this paper this week.

Speaking of which, it finally occurred to me yesterday just how fast this semester is going. There are only 3 weeks left in the semester! Yikes! I'm not too worried. Everything is going to get done but I'm going to have to make some final decisions here soon about my summer plans. I guess I know what I'm going to do, I just haven't declared them to the world yet. 


No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.