Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6

I've been quite lethargic today. Have been for a few days, actually, but it is considerably more pronounced today. I couldn't do a damn thing in the gym today and the thought of doing some schoolwork when I got home just made me want to vomit. So I just loafed around all day save the few pages of reading I needed to finish before class tonight.

I figure two things could be happening. One, I could just be stuck in the drudgery of the semester. This doesn't seem to likely considering spring break was just two weeks ago and a didn't really do a thing. I should have been rejuvenated, right?

The second reason could be that I've just grown bored with life. I haven't done anything terribly interesting lately and even my movie fare has been a little bland. The problem here, though, is that I too often fall into the trap of attributing short-term moods to long-term phenomenon. 

It's probably some combination of both of these things. Maybe I need to re-shuffle things in my life and change a few priorities to get things back on track again. There really isn't a day I look forward too anymore because they are all pretty much about the same. I work too hard, unnecessarily sometimes, and don't give myself enough time off. 

Or maybe I'm just tired today.... blah

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.