Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday April 7

I forgot to mention something yesterday that is of some importance, the light in my bathroom finally got fixed. Turns out it was something in the switch that was messing things up and he came in and fixed it in about 10 minutes. It's nice having a good light in there again. I forgot how nice it was actually being able to see haha. My countertop is thankful too because that thing wasn't too clean when the light finally came on.

I'm in a considerably better mood today than I was yesterday. In fact, I felt better almost instantly after I got home from class. I don't know what it is about Monday.... I don't even work that hard on Monday, really. I think part of the problem is that I don't give myself enough time to decompress during the weekend. By Monday, the thought of another week of drudgery is depressing. But I always manage to feel better about life by Tuesday and am ready to go.

I think I need to resolve myself to taking at least one day a week and doing no schoolwork at all. I may have to cram some things into a few other days, but this needs to happen, for my sanity. 

I thought for about 10 minutes for something else to say today, but honestly, I can't think of anything else.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.