Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday April 16

The last few days I have felt really, incredibly antsy. I'm not really sure where it's coming from, but I suppose it's just end of the semester stuff. It's not really the nervous kind, it's more like my mind wanting to move to the next step, but reality hasn't quite caught up. 

Lately I find myself thinking more about summer than pretty much anything else. I'm still getting my work done, but it's been getting harder and harder to do. 

Another weird thing is that I don't feel I have nearly enough going on to fill the hours of the day. Despite the fact that this is the busy time of year, I still have way too much spare time. Something just feels wrong about that... I mean, aren't graduate students supposed to be super busy all the time? It doesn't feel normal to be so utterly bored all the time.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.