Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday April 12

Kind of a weird weekend. It was a holiday, so I was naturally limited in what I could do (things being closed and such), and I didn't feel like I got much done. But, when I look back on it, I was actually really productive. I got everything I needed to get done, plus, a few of my bonus things as well. Yay me! Anyway, I guess this frees up time next week for me to start working on my data for my paper. Not too excited about that.

I finally got a twitter page set up the other day. I have been thinking about doing it for a while, but I just needed the right nudge to get it started. I'm not too sure how long this one will last, though, because I don't have a lot of friends that are on twitter so I can't imagine anybody wanting to follow me. If I don't get the feedback, whatever I do there is useless. But then again, nobody really reads my blog either, but I still do that? I suppose I think of this differently. This one is more for me and people reading it is just a bonus.

The more I think about my summer options, the less interested I am in staying here. The total freedom is nice, but I'm not too thrilled about not really having anything to do for the whole summer.... I don't count my RA job. That isn't anything.

As for my resolution to take a day totally off every week, I think Monday is the best day to do that. I technically have class at 6, but that's enough time to re-charge and I'm usually bored by then anyway. It's pretty convenient because the Cubs home opener is tomorrow. w00t

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.