Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday May 15

Wow, it's been a whole week since I've written in the blog? I've really been slacking on this thing lately, and to tell the truth, been re-evaluating why I even have it. It wasn't necessarily something that people would read, rather, a record of my post-cancer life. I suppose it's been pretty good at that, right?

In any event, it's not like there has been that much to say. I'm officially back at Hastings now for the summer. I guess I'm excited. It's as good a job as any I suppose and I spent a whole year there, might as well kill a summer there as well, right? It's somewhat of a different place this time around, though. Yeah, a lot of my friends are still there, but there are a ton of new faces as well. Not strangers, just friends I haven't met yet, I suppose?

Had lunch w/ an old friend yesterday. This is one of the few friends I have that I didn't meet at Hastings, so, naturally, we went to the Hastings coffee shop and some Italian sodas. We went to Red Lobster as well. I hadn't been there in a long time and it was good. I got caught up on her love life, which is a curious interest for me. She is somewhat aware of mine, but I didn't really go into it. I just don't feel like talking about that whole sordid affair anymore, I guess. Perhaps that's a sign that I'm really, truly getting over it.

However you think of it, I just don't want to deal with the drama anymore.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.