Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday May 19

funny how life is sometimes...

Yesterday I was complaining how bored I was and today, to be sure, Hastings got me back on board and even had me come in for a few hours this morning. I didn't do anything of particular importance, mostly just re-arranging shelves, but it was good to be back doing something. I wouldn't quite say that it felt like I never left, but I'm sure I'll get back to that place eventually.

They have me diving right in, actually. I'm working a closing shift tomorrow then another night, but not closing on Saturday. I haven't worked a closing shift in a while.... I did in Cruces a few times and way back when I first started I used to do them here. Never in the new store, though. Should be an experience, I'd say.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.