Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday May 9

I think I've had it with this piece of junk Toshiba machine. If it's not running slow, having a key get stuck or not coming back to life after its reset, the disk drive is getting stuck. Today, for example, I put in a CD and it doesn't even read the dang thing. I reset the computer at least 3 times to see if it would eventually do it, but it never did. Then, naturally, the CD wouldn't eject. I had to practically pry the cover off just to get the dang thing to open. 

I've had a rather uneventful few days. Unlike the last time I was home, things aren't quite as pressed this time around. I'm here for longer than a week this time... yay? 

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.