Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday May 27

Had a busy day at work yesterday... Tuesday in books can always be tricky, not so much because of the customers, but there is always new books to put out and their system for new releases is highly illogical. I just kind of had to wing it and hope everything works out. Time was, I stopped caring what people thought of my work, I was much happier this way, but I've come full circle again and care now. I'm sure it's alright but I got really really bogged down and didn't get as much done as I had hoped. At the end of the day, I didn't really have much to show for it.

Part of the problem is that sometimes I really lack in productivity. The last few days have been that way and my work has been really suspect. 

I also had lunch with an amiga yesterday. It was kind of a surprise that she wanted to go because she really, really honked me off the other day. I thought she wasn't that interested in hanging out, but I guess she was...

Geez.... this blog is getting so boring

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.