Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday May 2nd

A rather slow and uneventful day so far. I've wasted most of it haha. I woke up this morning and my stomach was infuriated with me about my little pizza and ice cream bender the night before and was having none of this workout business, so I stayed home this morning and piddled around online until lunch time. I figure it's ok because I will be able to squeeze in a Tuesday workout this week because I don't have school that day.

I went to Quiznos again for lunch. I don't know, I've been craving their soup a lot lately and it has indeed made me very happy. 

I studied for public finance a little bit today, and thankfully, I have been able to focus on it fairly well the last few days. For as much as I don't want to take this exam, it is kind of important that I do well because that's the only class I have that I don't feel real confident about. But there I go again, worried about grades. I'm in graduate school for christ sakes, when is that going to stop being a concern?

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.