Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday May 18

and the days pass lazily by...

It seems a little early for it, but the dog days of summer seem to be here already. I'm going on with my life, trying to get settled here in Farmington again, but it seems like everything around me has stopped. I haven't heard from my RA professor since I left Las Cruces, despite the emails I sent him, and Hastings is still dinking around with something or other about getting me back on the schedule. I'm not sure what's causing the delay there, money is on corporate office, but it's starting to get annoying. It's like I'm in a state of limbo. My summer can't really start until these things are settled, and it is going painfully slow.

Frankly, I'm not too sure what to do with myself anymore. There's only so much activity in this town to sustain oneself and I'm pretty much stalled on my research project until I hear back from that guy. In theory, I should have no problem lying around and watching movies all summer, but it seems like such a waste of time. I really wish I could be doing something more substantial right now.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.