Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday May 4

Had a pretty good day today. The professor seemed impressed by my SAS project, the one I was not too sure about for most of the week. Looks like I will be getting out of here has planned on Wednesday. He didn't even really take that hard of a look at it, but glanced through a few things and gave me a 98. Of course, a 100 would have been better, but I'm not grade grubber.

Now all I have left is my public finance final. Naturally, the thing I have dreaded the most is LAST. I'm not too sure how it is going to be. The last two times I've gone in feeling really confident only to be grossly disappointed. I feel like I somewhat know the material, but then again, who really knows anything? This guy just has a way of writing a question that can throw me off. I was going to study some this afternoon, but frankly, the thought of even looking at the stuff just makes me want to vomit. That's pretty much how I know I'm as ready as I'm going to be for an exam.

I'm starting to tread some very dangerous ground. Over the last few days I've noticed myself starting to slip back into some of the habits I've been working really hard to correct, my obsessive email checking, my obsessive facebook checking, my caffeine consumption. I know that I'm not going to conquer all these demons in one attempt, but I need to keep my eye on the ball.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.