Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday May 17

Woke up real early this morning, like 6. I was still tired and wanted to go back to sleep but the sun was glaring into the window and I wasn't able to. That's one of the things that I hate about this room as opposed to my old one. Not only is it smaller, but the window faces the east, which can be a real bitch when the sun comes up. There's also an issue with a street light from the street over that shines right into my eyes. I had to put books between the shade and the window just to block it out completely. Crazy stuff I tells ya!

I had a pretty good workout today. It was kinda quiet there, being a Sunday morning, so I largely had my pick of the machines. I can tell right now, though, that my triceps are going to be sore tomorrow. I haven't had the nerve to weigh myself lately, but it would probably be a waste of time. I left Las Cruces at 221, which is the lowest I've been in a while, and for now, ignorance is bliss. 

I had some Smith's Chinese food for lunch. I don't know why I eat that stuff. Not only is it bad for me, but it doesn't taste very good either. It kind of reminds me of that commercial (for Chilies maybe?) where they are doing fake advertising for this restaurant that serves cardboard. Obviously it doesn't taste good, but there's a lot of it. That's sort of a running trend in my life, mistaking quantity for quality.

No comments:

What I'm Reading

The Return of The Great Depression by Vox Day

The Housing Boom and Bust by Thomas Sowell

Followers

About Me

A blog of my post-cancer life.